Last updated: July 1st, 2021
Changes to This Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “last updated” date above. We encourage you to check this Policy whenever you use any of Services to understand how your personal information is used.
We collect information from you in various ways when you use our Services. We may also supplement this information with information we receive from other companies, including our affiliates. We collect two general types of information, namely personal information and aggregate data. As used in this Policy, the term “personal information” means information that specifically identifies an individual (such as a name and email address), and demographic and other information when directly linked to information that can identify an individual.
The following are the specific types of information we collect from you.
Use of Personal Information
In general, we use your personal information to track web pages you visit, process your requests or transactions, to provide you with information or Services you request, to inform you about other information, events, promotions, products or services we think will be of interest to you, to facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, the Services and to otherwise serve you and our users. For example, we may use your:
Profile and Contact Information to:
- conduct marketing analysis;
- send you surveys or newsletters;
- contact you about services, products, activities, special events or offers from us or our partners and for other marketing, informational, product development and promotional purposes;
- respond to your emails, submissions, comments, requests or complaints;
- anticipate and resolve problems with our service;
- respond to customer support inquiries, for assistance with our product and service development;
- inform you of updates to products and services from us that better meet your needs;
- send emails to users you invite (and contacts you invite to become users) to collaborate and access your files;
- enable you to communicate, collaborate, and share files with users you designate;
- contact you if you win a contest;
- request feedback and to enable us to develop, customize and improve our Services;
Device and Activity Information
- to understand how users interact with the Site and Services;
- to troubleshoot and improve the Services;
- to personalize and improve your experience with the Services;
- to record your preferences while on our Site or using the Services.
No personal information will be used to contact you by text without your consent except to respond to a text inquiry from you or, if you provided a valid cell phone number, to provide confirmation and other information (e.g. delivery, status updates, scheduling, etc.) related to a transaction or an order placed by you.
Sharing of Personal Information
We will not share any of your personal information with any third party except as outlined in this Policy or with your consent. We may disclose the following information to a third party for the following purposes
Profile Information and Contact Information may be disclosed to
Law enforcement or other governmental entities:
- to comply with laws or respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- in the good faith belief that disclosure is needed to respond to an emergency, or protect the personal safety of any person;
- Device and Activity Information will be disclosed to third party analytics providers with whom we contract with for analytics services.
We may share Aggregate Data about our customers, sales, and traffic to our partners and advertisers. We share Aggregate Data to help us better understand our customer needs and improve our Services, to provide new Services, and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Network and Information Security
We take reasonable steps to protect information we collect from you to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
The servers on which information is stored are kept in a controlled environment with limited access. While we take reasonable efforts to guard personal information we knowingly collect directly from you, no security system is impenetrable. In addition, we cannot guarantee that any passively-collected personal information you choose to include in documents you store on our systems are maintained at adequate levels of protection to meet specific needs or obligations you may have relating to that information.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights:
- Right of Access. You have the right to access your personal information maintained by us. Upon receipt of a verifiable request to access personal information, we will disclose and deliver, free of charge, the personal information requested. Please note that we are not required provide personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
- Right of Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete any personal information about you which we have collected from you. Upon receipt of a verifiable request for deletion, and except as otherwise provided below or required by applicable law, we will delete your personal information from our records and direct any service providers to delete your personal information from our records, within 45 days.
We will comply with your request to delete personal information unless it is necessary for us to maintain your personal information in order to:
- Complete a transaction, provide requested-for goods/services, and/or perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents;
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Enable our internal uses that are aligned with your expectations and your relationship with us.
Submission of Requests for Information. We have designated the following methods for California residents to submit requests for information:
Verification After you submit a request, we will promptly take steps to determine whether your request is a verifiable request. We will verify that you are who you say you are.
We will disclose and deliver the required information to you free of charge within 45 days of receiving your verifiable request. If necessary, we will extend the time period to provide the required information once by an additional 45 days, and will provide you with notice of the extension within the first 45-day period. The disclosure shall cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of the verifiable request.
If you have requested deletion of your Personal Information, we will ask you to confirm whether you would like to delete all Personal Information that we maintain, or just certain specific pieces of Personal Information. We will honor your request, unless an exception applies. We will confirm with you when your Personal Information has been deleted, or provide you with the reason that we are unable to honor your request.
As noted below, we do not knowingly collect information from or about children, including children aged 16 and under. We do not sell information of minors under 16 years of age.
Authorized Agent. You have the right to designate an authorized agent to submit an access or deletion request on your behalf. If you use an authorized agent to submit such a request, we will require that you:
- Provide the authorized agent written permission to act on your behalf; and
- Verify your own identity with us before we can honor the request.
No Sale of Personal Information We have not sold personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the last 12 months. We do not intend to sell personal information to third parties.
No Discrimination We will not discriminate against a California resident because the California resident exercised any of the rights described here.
Subject to advance consent where required by law, we may send you communications or data regarding our Services in various formats, including email and/or text. These communications may include, but are not limited to: (i) notices about your use of our Services, including any notices concerning violations of use; (ii) updates; (iii) promotional information and materials regarding our Services; You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications from Us by following the opt-out instructions provided in those emails.
Third Party Links
We are located in the Singapore . If you are not a resident of the Singapore, your country’s laws governing data collection and use may differ from those in the Singapore; in particular, the Singapore may not provide the same level of protections as those in your own country. By using the Services or providing your personal information to us, you are transferring your information to the Singapore, and you consent to the transfer, retention, and processing of such data in the Singapore. If you do not agree with such transfer, retention and processing in the Singapore, please do not use the Services.
Changes to this Policy
Questions about this policy
Any questions about this Policy should be addressed to email@example.com
4 SHENTON WAY #08-02 SGX CENTRE II, SINGAPORE 068807