- This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser of a replacement Agora passenger tyre bearing the DOT mark and is not transferable.
- Eligible tyres must be purchased new and used on the vehicle that they were originally installed on.
- Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims.
- The tyres must be the size, load index, and speed rating equivalent or an acceptable alternative as specified by the vehicle manufacturer.
WORKMANSHIP & MATERIALS WARRANTY
If a tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies during the initial warranty period, which is one year from the date of original retail purchase of the replacement tyres (purchase receipt required) or within the first 1.6mm of the original usable tread, whichever occurs first, the tyre will be replaced to the owner free of charge. To receive consideration for warranty coverage, tyres must be returned to an authorised Agora Tyres dealer. Technicians designated by Agora Tyres will make the final determination regarding qualification for Workmanship and Materials coverage on tyres submitted to Agora Tyres via authorised channels. If the tyre is presented for ride related anomalies the warranty period is one year from the date of original retail purchase of the vehicle or purchase of replacement tyres (purchase receipt required) or within the first 1.6mm of the original usable tread, whichever occurs first. The owner must pay for any associated service charges, including costs associated with mounting and balancing in both the aforementioned cases.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
All warranties will be null and void if any of the following conditions are found to exist:
- Tyres transferred from the vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres acquired as used (tyres purchased used, equipped on a pre-owned vehicle etc.)
- Tyres used in any commercial application (i.e. tyres used for taxi service, delivery etc.)
- Misapplication (insufficient Speed Rating, Load Index, undersized or oversized tyres, etc.)
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting/dismounting.
- Tyres damaged from dealer/retailer services: mounting, dismounting, balancing, studding, tyre rotation or wheel alignment.
- Passenger tyres used on commercial vehicles or used in commercial applications.
- Tyres in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as the inflation medium.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or any other balancing/sealing material or insert.
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change its appearance.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of tyre operation in excess of tyre/wheel manufacturers’ specifications and recommendations, including spinning.
- Tyres improperly repaired or with repairs not conforming to relevant Rubber Manufacturers Association standards, or with section repairs, or with a self-vulcanizing plug only or patch only.
- Tyres which have been altered in any manner (recapped, re-treaded, regrooved, additional siping, buffing, stud pin holes etc.)
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive events, or in off-road applications.
- Multiple tyres removed when only one tyre can be claimed, or is suspect of a claim.
- Ride complaints after the first 1.6mm of tread wear.
- Tyre complaints because of mechanical irregularities in the vehicle such as misalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers or struts, or improper rims etc.
- Tyres damaged by fire, chemical corrosion, vandalism, wrecks, chains, theft, run while flat, underinflated, overinflated or abused during servicing.
- Tyres affected by flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage or hard braking/driving (showing as irregular wear).
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard injuries (e.g., nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres with weather/ozone cracking over (4) four years from the date of manufacture or date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required. Without proof of purchase, the warranty will be four years from the manufactured date (DOT).
- Summer tyres which develop surface cracks due to use in low ambient temperatures.
This warranty policy shall not apply to tyres five (5) years or older from the date of manufacture or three (3) years or older from the original date of purchase. Adjustments will be made on a pro rata basis determined on tread wear and tyre age.
In order to be eligible for the limited warranty service, the owner must:
- Present the warrantable tyre to an authorised Agora Tyres dealer ideally from whom the original purchase was made.
- Present proof of purchase in the form of the original purchase receipt.
- Present all receipts to the authorised Agora Tyres dealer reflecting all required services as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer. The costs related to mounting, balancing and any other service charges including applicable taxes are not covered under this warranty.
This warranty or any warranty stated or referred to herein is exclusive and in lieu of any other warranty regarding the quality of the tyres, whether expressed or implied and remedies for breach thereof shall be limited to those specifically provided herein.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
The owner, when making a claim under the terms of this warranty, must present the tyre along with proof of purchase to any authorised Agora Tyres dealer. If further assistance or information is needed, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.